Bynoe Lithium-Tantalum, Northern Territory
- Former Greenbushes mining operation and the largest tin-tantalum producing pegmatite field in Northern Territory.
- Discovery of thick spodumene pegmatite zones of >1% Li2O during maiden drilling program completed in July 2016.
- More than 60 known pegmatites, most untested.
- Excellent transport infrastructure and proximity to port of Darwin.
Kathleen Valley Lithium-Tantalum project, Western Australia
- Multiple +1.5% Li2O values (up to 3.9% Li2O and 493ppm Ta2O) recorded from reconnaissance rock chip sampling.
- Individual spodumene-bearing pegmatites >700m long and up to 26m wide at surface, with no previous drill testing.
- Well located next to transport infrastructure in existing gold mining district.
Mohanga Lithium-Tantalum, Tanzania
- Centrally located approximately 40km from the capital Dodoma and near existing transport infrastructure.
- Three contiguous tenements covering a total combined area of approximately 177km2.
- Exceptionally high grades identified from trenching: 4m grading 4.9% Li2O and 0.19% Ta2O5.
Lake Percy Lithium, Western Australia
- Joint venture to earn 70% with White Cliffs Minerals.
- Exploration has defined very large pegmatites measuring up to 550m-thick (at surface) and 3km long.
- Located in greenstone belt with known lithium occurrences.
Jubilee Reef Gold, Tanzania
- Maiden Inferred Mineral Resource of approximately 8.5Mt @ 1.4g/t gold (~390,000 ounces).
- Located within 50km of Acacia Mining’s multi-million ounce Bulyanhulu deposit.
Competent Persons Statements