Bynoe Lithium-Tantalum, Northern Territory
- Former Greenbushes mining operation and the largest tin-tantalum producing pegmatite field in Northern Territory.
- Discovery of thick spodumene pegmatite zones of >1% Li2O during two drilling programs completed in 2016.
- More than 60 known pegmatites, 50 of which are untested.
- Excellent transport infrastructure and proximity to port of Darwin.
Kathleen Valley Lithium-Tantalum project, Western Australia
- Individual spodumene-bearing pegmatites >700m long and up to 26m wide at surface, with multiple +1.5% Li2O values (up to 3.9% Li2O and 493ppm Ta2O) recorded from reconnaissance rock chip sampling.
- Maiden 3,500m, 25-35 hole drill program is due to start in March quarter 2017.
- Well located next to transport infrastructure in existing gold mining district.
Mohanga Lithium-Tantalum, Tanzania
- Centrally located approximately 40km from the capital Dodoma and near existing transport infrastructure.
- Three contiguous tenements covering a total combined area of approximately 177km2.
- Exceptionally high grades identified from trenching: 4m grading 4.9% Li2O and 0.19% Ta2O5.
Jubilee Reef Gold, Tanzania
- Maiden Inferred Mineral Resource of approximately 8.5Mt @ 1.4g/t gold (~390,000 ounces).
- Located within 50km of Acacia Mining’s multi-million ounce Bulyanhulu deposit.
Competent Persons Statements