Liontown is undertaking self-assessment against the Initiative for Responsible Mining Assurance (IRMA) Standard for Responsible Mining.
We strive for best-in-class reporting aligned with:
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Standards
- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB) Metals and Mining Sustainability Accounting Standard
- The Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)
- Sustainable Development Goals Framework (SDGs)
- GRI G4 Mining and Metals Sector Disclosures
- International Finance Corporation (IFC) Standards
To demonstrate our commitment to accountability and transparency, we released our first ESG Report in November 2021, ahead of final project approval for the Kathleen Valley Lithium Project. We will continue reporting on our progress each year.