At Liontown, our values define who we are, what we stand for and how we conduct our business. Our values guide us in everything we do:
We are committed to upholding our values and embedding them in every aspect of our operations. By aligning our actions with our values, we can build a better, more sustainable future for ourselves and those around us.
Our values form the foundation of our culture and guide us in achieving our vision and delivering on our strategy.
- We will do everything we can to create a safe work environment.
- We will ensure everyone who visits our workplaces is supported and goes home safe, everyday.
- With our customers and suppliers, we work towards a circular economy.
- We develop resources responsibly and the raw materials we produce are used efficiently and responsibly.
Sense of Team
- We are a group of people who get together to do important work.
- We are inclusive.
- We celebrate our diversity.
- We have fun.
- Our work involves many relationships and many stakeholders with diverse objectives.
- We ensure all voices are respectfully heard and develop solutions that balance the interests of all stakeholders.
- We don’t just want to do well; we want to do better.
- The challenge of constant improvement is what motivates us.
- We set objectives and then discover how these can be achieved.
- We have many stakeholders who expect great things from us.
- We have the courage to do the right thing, even when it is the harder thing.
- We don’t take ‘shortcuts’.