Kathleen Valley Project, Western Australia
- ~3,000m Reverse Circulation (RC) drill program commenced in mid-January 2018.
- Up to 58m @ 1.2% Li2O intersected in initital drilling along strike of main target.
- ~1km strike potential with coincident high grade rock chip results (up to 3.9% Li20) yet to be drilled.
Buldania Project, Western Australia
- Up to 4.6% Li2O recorded from rock chip sampling of spodumene bearing pegmatites.
- Multiple pegmatites defined over a 2.0km x 1.3km area, with individual pegmatites up to 400m long x 160m wide at surface.
- No previous drilling for lithium.
- Maiden 3,000-3,300m RC drilling program scheduled for late February / March 2018.
RJC Project, Queensland
- Exposure to a significant vanadium opportunity, an increasingly important member of the battery-related metal suite.
- Wholly owned, ~1,000km2 area adjoining and partially incorporating the Lilyvale vanadium resource.
Competent Persons Statements