Kathleen Valley Project, Western Australia
- Exploration target* of 10-20Mt @ 1-1.5% Li2), with significant upside potential.
- Up to 58m @ 1.2% Li2O intersected in Phase 1 drilling.
- ~1km strike potential with coincident high grade rock chip results (up to 3.9% Li20) yet to be drilled.
- Phase 2 drilling scheduled for Q1 2018, pending receipt of statutory clearance permits.
Buldania Project, Western Australia
- Up to 4.6% Li2O recorded from rock chip sampling of spodumene bearing pegmatites.
- Multiple pegmatites defined over a 2.0km x 1.3km area, with individual pegmatites up to 400m long x 160m wide at surface.
- No previous drilling for lithium.
- Maiden 3,000-3,300m RC drilling program scheduled for Q1 2018, pending receipt of statutory clearance permits.
RJC Project, Queensland
- Exposure to a significant vanadium opportunity, an increasingly important member of the battery-related metal suite.
- Wholly owned, ~1,000km2 area adjoining and partially incorporating the Lilyvale vanadium resource.
Competent Persons Statements