Kathleen Valley Lithium Project, Western Australia
- Significant widths of high-grade lithium mineralisation (>2% Li2O) intersected in Phase 2 Reverse Circulation (RC) drill program.
- High grade lithium mineralisation has now been intersected over a >500m strike length at the main Mt Mann pegmatite with the zone open to the south and at depth.
- Multiple flat to moderately-dipping pegmatites (up to 20m thick) also intersected at Kathleen’s Corner.
Buldania Lithium Project, Western Australia
- Up to 4.2% Li2O recorded from rock chip sampling of spodumene-bearing pegmatites.
- Pegmatite swarm defined over 1.3km x 2km with individual pegmatites up to 400m long and 160m wide mapped at surface.
- Maiden Reverse Circulation (RC) drill program comprising of 3,000-3,500m is underway.
RJC Vanadium Project, Queensland
- Exposure to a significant vanadium opportunity, an increasingly important member of the battery-related metal suite.
- Wholly owned, ~1,000km2 area adjoining and partially incorporating the Lilyvale vanadium resource.
Competent Persons Statements