Kathleen Valley Lithium Project, Western Australia
- Significant widths of high-grade lithium mineralisation (>2% Li2O) intersected in Phase 2 Reverse Circulation (RC) drill program.
- High grade lithium mineralisation has now been intersected over a >500m strike length at the main Mt Mann pegmatite with the zone open to the south and at depth.
- Multiple flat to moderately-dipping pegmatites (up to 20m thick) also intersected at Kathleen’s Corner.
- Follow-up ~4,000-4,500m RC and diamond drill program scheduled to commence late March 2018.
- Growing resources potential as a high-grade lithium project in a well-established mining region.
Buldania Lithium Project, Western Australia
- Assays from recently completed maiden drilling program reveal zones more than 50m wide with grades up to 2.5% Li2O , hosted by shallow-dipping pegmatites.
- Pegmatite swarm defined over 1.3km x 2km with individual pegmatites up to 400m long and 160m wide mapped at surface.
Toolebuc Vanadium Project, Queensland
- Exposure to a significant vanadium opportunity, an increasingly important member of the battery-related metal suite.
- Wholly owned, ~1,000km2 area adjoining and partially incorporating the Lilyvale vanadium resource.