Bynoe Lithium-Tantalum, Northern Territory
- Former Greenbushes mining operation and the largest tin-tantalum producing pegmatite field in Northern Territory.
- Thick (<20m) spodumene-bearing pegmatites grading >1% Li2O intersected in drilling.
- More than 60 documented rare metal pegmatites, most of which are untested.
- Excellent transport infrastructure and proximity to port of Darwin.
- Follow up drilling planned.
Kathleen Valley Lithium-Tantalum project, Western Australia
- Individual spodumene-bearing pegmatites >700m long and up to 30m wide at surface, with multiple +1.5% Li2O values (up to 3.9% Li2O and 493ppm Ta2O) recorded from rock chip sampling.
- Maiden drilling program intersects up to 58m @ 1.2% Li2O and 156ppm Ta2O5.
- Best targets not yet tested by drilling.
- Well located next to transport infrastructure in existing gold mining district.
RJC Vanadium Project, Queensland
- Highly prospective for vanadium, a commodity that is part of the battery-metal suite.
- Project includes substantial part of 2004 JORC vanadium resource reported in 2010.
- Mineralisation reportedly free digging and shallow (<10m deep).
- Close to major transport infrastructure that connects directly to industrial port facilities at Townsville
Mohanga Lithium-Tantalum, Tanzania
- Centrally located approximately 40km from the capital Dodoma and near existing transport infrastructure.
- Three contiguous tenements covering a total combined area of approximately 177km2.
- Spodumene-bearing pegmatite containing up to 3.3% Li2O and 314ppm Ta2O5 defined at Tresor prospect.
- No previous drill testing.
Jubilee Reef Gold, Tanzania
- Maiden Inferred Mineral Resource of approximately 8.5Mt @ 1.4g/t gold (~390,000 ounces).
- Located within 50km of multi-million ounce Bulyanhulu gold deposit.
Competent Persons Statements