Kathleen Valley Lithium Project, Western Australia
- Significant widths of high-grade lithium mineralisation (>2% Li2O) intersected, with latest assays confirming continuity and strike extensions of high-grade mineralisation.
- Resource drilling program in progress.
- Multiple flat to moderately-dipping pegmatites (up to 20m thick) intersected at Kathleen’s Corner over a strike length of 800m with the mineralised trend open in all directions.
- High grade lithium mineralisation has also been intersected over a ~650m strike length at the Mt Mann pegmatite, located 250m SW of Kathleen’s Corner, with the zone open at depth.
- Rapidly progress towards establishing maiden JORC lithium Resource.
Buldania Lithium Project, Western Australia
- Assays from recently completed maiden drilling program reveal zones more than 50m wide with grades up to 2.5% Li2O , hosted by shallow-dipping pegmatites.
- Pegmatite swarm defined over 1.3km x 2km with individual pegmatites up to 400m long and 160m wide mapped at surface.
Toolebuc Vanadium Project, Queensland
- Extensive vanadium mineralisation defined by historical drill data.
- Wholly owned, ~1,000km2 area adjoining and partially incorporating the Lilyvale vanadium resource.
- Exposure to a significant vanadium opportunity, an increasingly important member of the battery-related metal suite.