Kathleen Valley Lithium Project, Western Australia
- ~21.2Mt @ 1.4% Li2O (lithium) and 170ppm Ta2O5 (tantalum).
- 75% of the Mineral Resource is Measured or Indicated.
- Metallurgical test work in progress, moving towards a Scoping Study in Q4-2018.
- Granted Mining Leases close to established transport, energy and camp infrastructure.
- Stacked and predominantly shallow-dipping pegmatites (up to 20m thick) intersected at Kathleen’s Corner over a strike length of >1,100m, open in all directions.
- High grade lithium mineralisation also intersected over a ~650m strike length at the Mt Mann pegmatite, located 250m SW of Kathleen’s Corner, with the zone open at depth.
Buldania Lithium Project, Western Australia
- Initial drill results reveal zones more than 50m wide with grades up to 2.5% Li2O, hosted by shallow-dipping pegmatites.
- Pegmatite swarm defined over 1.3km x 2km with individual pegmatites up to 400m long and 160m wide mapped at surface.
- Follow-up drilling in progress.
- Recent acquisition of Killaloe Project has significantly expanded the strategic lithium footprint in the region, located directly along strike from Buldania.
Toolebuc Vanadium Project, Queensland
- Maiden JORC Inferred Mineral Resource estimate - ~83.7Mt @ 0.30% V2O5
- The resource remains open and an additional Exploration Target of 100 – 110Mt at an average grade of 0.28% to 0.32% V2O5 has been estimated.
- Wholly owned, ~1,000km2 area adjoining and partially incorporating Intermin’s Lilyvale vanadium resource.
- Emerging vanadium project and a significant addition to Liontown’s existing portfolio of Australian battery metal projects.