Kathleen Valley Lithium Project, Western Australia
- A Tier-1 lithium deposit
- Mineral Resource Estimate (MRE) of 139Mt @ 1.3% Li2O and 140ppm Ta2O5
- Latest results have defined a high-grade +3% Li2O zone, including multiple individual metres grading >5% Li2O.
- An updated MRE is scheduled for March / April 2020 and will include these high-grade results, and both open pit and underground resources.
- This is anticipated to deliver the best outcome for the Definitive Feasibility Study (DFS) which will commence shortly.
- Liontown is now focussed on maximising the multiple growth opportunities to enhance the project’s economics.
- Kathleen Valley is the only uncommitted, globally significant hard rock, lithium (spodumene) resource in Australia.
- Located on granted Mining Leases in an established, well-serviced mining district close to existing infrastructure.
- 100%-owned Project.
Buldania Lithium Project, Western Australia
- Anna pegmatite confirmed as significant new, West Australian lithium discovery with a Maiden Indicated and Inferred Mineral Resource Estimate (MRE):
- 14.9Mt @ 0.97% Li2O and 44ppm Ta2O5 (see Table 1 for cut-offs applied)
- Containing 144,530t of Li2O or 372,889t of lithium carbonate equivalent (LCE).
- 60% of MRE is classified as indicated.
- Mineralised system at Anna has been defined over 1.4km strike and remains open both along strike and at depth.
- Second spodumene-bearing pegmatite swarm discovered 5-10km NW of Anna with initial drilling returning up to 6m @ 1.5% Li2O from 54m.
- Similar geology to the Mt Marion and Bald Hill lithium deposits (71Mt and 26Mt respectively).
- Large, prospective 330km2 area in a lithium-rich province, close to good infrastructure.
- 100%-owned project
Toolebuc Vanadium Project, Queensland
- Maiden JORC Inferred Mineral Resource estimate - ~84Mt @ 0.30% V2O5
- The resource remains open and an additional Exploration Target of 100 – 110Mt at an average grade of 0.28% to 0.32% V2O5 has been estimated.
- Wholly owned, ~1,000km2 area adjoining Intermin’s Lilyvale vanadium resource.