Kathleen Valley Lithium Project, Western Australia
- New Mineral Resource Estimate (MRE): 74.9Mt @ 1.3% Li2O (lithium) and 140ppm Ta2O5(tantalum).
- 83% of the MRE is classified as Measured or Indicated.
- Updated MRE represents a 353% increase in tonnes from the maiden Mineral Resource of 21.2Mt @ 1.4% Li2O and 170ppm Ta2O5 released in September 2018.
- Scoping Study on maiden MRE confirmed potential for a commercially robust mining operation.
- Further feasibility studies ongoing.
- Located on granted Mining Leases in an established, well-serviced mining district, close to existing transport, power and camp infrastructure.
- 100%-owned Project.
Buldania Lithium Project, Western Australia
- Advancing a second lithium discovery to a maiden Resource estimate in 2H 2019.
- Latest resource definition drilling has extended previously defined mineralisation at Anna prospect to the south east under shallow cover - strike length >1.4km.
- Mineralised system remains open both along strike and at depth.
- Reverse Circulation drilling is ongoing with ~3,000m of drilling remaining.
- Second spodumene-bearing pegmatite swarm discovered 5-10km NW of Anna – individual pegmatites up to 800m long and 20m wide with rock chip assays up to 3.5% Li2O.
- Similar geology to the Mt Marion and Bald Hill lithium deposits (71Mt and 26Mt respectively).
- Large, prospective 600km2 area in a lithium-rich province, close to good infrastructure.
Toolebuc Vanadium Project, Queensland
- Maiden JORC Inferred Mineral Resource estimate - ~84Mt @ 0.30% V2O5
- The resource remains open and an additional Exploration Target of 100 – 110Mt at an average grade of 0.28% to 0.32% V2O5 has been estimated.
- Wholly owned, ~1,000km2 area adjoining Intermin’s Lilyvale vanadium resource.