Kathleen Valley Lithium Project, Western Australia
- New Mineral Resource Estimate (MRE): 74.9Mt @ 1.3% Li2O (lithium) and 140ppm Ta2O5(tantalum).
- 83% of the MRE is classified as Measured or Indicated.
- Updated MRE represents a 353% increase in tonnes from the maiden Mineral Resource of 21.2Mt @ 1.4% Li2O and 170ppm Ta2O5 released in September 2018.
- Scoping Study on maiden MRE confirmed potential for a commercially robust mining operation.
- Further feasibility studies ongoing.
- Located on granted Mining Leases in an established, well-serviced mining district, close to existing transport, power and camp infrastructure.
- 100%-owned Project.
Buldania Lithium Project, Western Australia
- Anna pegmatite confirmed as significant new, West Australian lithium discovery with a Maiden Indicated and Inferred Mineral Resource Estimate (MRE):
- 14.9Mt @ 0.97% Li2O and 44ppm Ta2O5 (see Table 1 for cut-offs applied)
- Containing 144,530t of Li2O or 372,889t of lithium carbonate equivalent (LCE).
- 60% of MRE is classified as indicated.
- Mineralised system at Anna has been defined over 1.4km strike and remains open both along strike and at depth.
- Second spodumene-bearing pegmatite swarm discovered 5-10km NW of Anna with initial drilling returning up to 6m @ 1.5% Li2O from 54m.
- Similar geology to the Mt Marion and Bald Hill lithium deposits (71Mt and 26Mt respectively).
- Large, prospective 330km2 area in a lithium-rich province, close to good infrastructure.
- 100%-owned project
Toolebuc Vanadium Project, Queensland
- Maiden JORC Inferred Mineral Resource estimate - ~84Mt @ 0.30% V2O5
- The resource remains open and an additional Exploration Target of 100 – 110Mt at an average grade of 0.28% to 0.32% V2O5 has been estimated.
- Wholly owned, ~1,000km2 area adjoining Intermin’s Lilyvale vanadium resource.
- To view the proposed ammendments to the Constitution as noted in the Notice of Annual General Meeting, please click on the below link.
- The Annual General Meeting will be held at Cassia Room, Level 1 Function Floor, The Westin Perth, at 480 Hay Street Perth, Western Australia on Wednesday, 27 November 2019 at 10.30am (WST).