Kathleen Valley Lithium Project, Western Australia
- Maiden Mineral Resource: ~21.2Mt @ 1.4% Li2O (lithium) and 170ppm Ta2O5 (tantalum).
- 75% of the Mineral Resource is Measured or Indicated.
- Scoping study confirms potential for a commercially robust mining operation.
- 16,000m resource expansion drilling in progress aimed at significantly extending mine life.
- Comprehensive test work ongoing to optimize grade and recoveries.
- Feasibility studies scheduled for completion by Q1 2020.
- Granted Mining Leases close to established transport, energy and camp infrastructure.
- 100%-owned Project.
Buldania Lithium Project, Western Australia
- Initial drill results reveal zones more than 50m wide with individual grades up to 2.5% Li2O, hosted by shallow-dipping pegmatites.
- Follow-up drilling has extended mineralisation at Anna prospect to the south east under shallow cover - strike length >1.3km and remains open.
- Project expanded to 67km2 following incorporation of M63/647 which was previously excluded from Agreement with Westgold. New area is located 5-8km NW of Anna and includes a number of outcropping spodumene-bearing pegmatites with rock chip values up to 2.7% Li2O.
- Part of a larger, 650km2 strategic land holding in a lithium-rich province.
- Progressing towards a Maiden resource in Q1 2019.
Toolebuc Vanadium Project, Queensland
- Maiden JORC Inferred Mineral Resource estimate - ~83.7Mt @ 0.30% V2O5
- The resource remains open and an additional Exploration Target of 100 – 110Mt at an average grade of 0.28% to 0.32% V2O5 has been estimated.
- Wholly owned, ~1,000km2 area adjoining and partially incorporating Intermin’s Lilyvale vanadium resource.
- Emerging vanadium project and a significant addition to Liontown’s existing portfolio of Australian battery metal projects.