Kathleen Valley Lithium Project, Western Australia
- Progressing towards a new WA lithium mine
- Maiden Mineral Resource: 21.2Mt @ 1.4% Li2O (lithium) and 170ppm Ta2O5 (tantalum).
- Additional Exploration Target: 19-31Mt @ 1.2-1.5% Li2O*.
- Updated Mineral Resource Estimate due late June 2019.
- Scoping Study on maiden MRE confirms potential for a commercially robust mining operation.
- Comprehensive test work ongoing to optimize grade and recovery of spodumene concentrate.
- Complimentary feasibility studies ongoing.
- Located on granted Mining Leases close to established transport, energy and camp infrastructure.
- 100%-owned Project.
Buldania Lithium Project, Western Australia
- Advancing a second lithium discovery to a maiden Resource estimate in Q3 2019.
- Drilling has extended mineralisation at Anna prospect to the south east under shallow cover - strike length >1.3km and remains open.
- Second spodumene-bearing pegmatite swarm discovered 5-10km NW of Anna – individual pegmatites up to 800m long and 20m wide with rock chip assays up to 3.5% Li2O.
- Similar geology to the Mt Marion and Bald Hill lithium deposits (71Mt and 26Mt respectively).
- Large, prospective 600km2 area in a lithium-rich province, close to good infrastructure.
Toolebuc Vanadium Project, Queensland
- Maiden JORC Inferred Mineral Resource estimate - ~84Mt @ 0.30% V2O5
- The resource remains open and an additional Exploration Target of 100 – 110Mt at an average grade of 0.28% to 0.32% V2O5 has been estimated.
- Wholly owned, ~1,000km2 area adjoining Intermin’s Lilyvale vanadium resource.