Kathleen Valley Lithium Project, Western Australia
- A world-class lithium deposit with a Mineral Resource Estimate (MRE) of 156Mt @ 1.4% Li2O and 130ppm Ta2O5 (released May 2020).
- 80% of the MRE is Measured and Indicated.
- An updated Pre-Feasibility Study (PFS) for which results were announced in early October 2020 outlines stronger economics for the project compared with the December 2019 PFS.
- The updated PFS estimates the project’s NPV at $1.12b (previously $507m), IRR at 37% (previously 25%), LOM free cash flow of $4.8b (previously $1.9b) with development capital costs at $325m.
- Liontown is currently progressing a Definitive Feasibility Study (DFS) on Kathleen Valley.
- Kathleen Valley is the only independent, globally significant, spodumene-related, hard rock, lithium resource in Australia.
- The Project is 100%-owned and largely located on granted Mining Leases in an established, well-serviced mining district close to existing infrastructure.
Buldania Lithium Project, Western Australia
- Anna pegmatite confirmed as significant new, West Australian lithium discovery with a Maiden Indicated and Inferred Mineral Resource Estimate (MRE):
- 14.9Mt @ 0.97% Li2O and 44ppm Ta2O5
- Containing 144,530t of Li2O or 372,889t of lithium carbonate equivalent (LCE).
- >60% of MRE is classified as indicated.
- Mineralised system at Anna has been defined over 1.4km strike and remains open both along strike and at depth.
- Second spodumene-bearing pegmatite swarm discovered 5-10km NW of Anna with initial drilling returning up to 6m @ 1.5% Li2O from 54m.
- Similar geology to the Mt Marion and Bald Hill lithium deposits (71Mt and 26Mt respectively).