Kathleen Valley Lithium Project, Western Australia
- A world-class lithium deposit with a Mineral Resource Estimate (MRE) of 156Mt @ 1.4% Li2O and 130ppm Ta2O5 (released May 2020).
- 80% of the MRE is Measured and Indicated.
- The MRE will provide the foundation for an updated Pre-Feasibility Study (PFS) due late 2020.
- The updated PFS, which will build on a PFS completed in 2019, is designed to optimise and improve the planned development of the Project and will investigate both open pit and underground mining scenarios.
- This is anticipated to deliver the best outcome for a Definitive Feasibility Study (DFS) which is scheduled to commence in 2021.
- Kathleen Valley is the only uncommitted, globally significant hard rock, lithium (spodumene) resource in Australia.
- The Project is 100%-owned and located on granted Mining Leases in an established, well-serviced mining district close to existing infrastructure.
Moora Gold-PGE-Nickel-Copper Project
- Located in the same geological terrain as the Julimar discovery, 95 km south, where Chalice Gold Mines has discovered significant gold, PGE, nickel and copper mineralisation hosted within a mafic-ultramafic intrusion (see ASX:CHN release 9th July 2020).
- Shallow auger sampling (<1m deep) by Liontown at Moora has defined extensive, strong Au-PGE-Ni-Cu anomalism coincident with large geophysical highs interpreted to indicate near-surface mafic-ultramafic intrusions obscured by shallow cover.
- Multiple +100ppb Au anomalies defined with individual values up to 925ppb (0.92g/t Au).
- The gold is coincident with highly anomalous PGEs (up to 75ppb Pd+Pt), nickel (up to 492ppm) and copper (up to 884ppm)
- An airborne EM survey is scheduled to be flown over the entire Project area in August 2020 with maiden drill testing planned for Q4 2020.
- There has been no prior drill testing of the fresh, un-weathered bedrock at Moora.
- The Project is 100%-owned and well serviced by transport and power infrastructure.
Buldania Lithium Project, Western Australia
- Anna pegmatite confirmed as significant new, West Australian lithium discovery with a Maiden Indicated and Inferred Mineral Resource Estimate (MRE):
- 14.9Mt @ 0.97% Li2O and 44ppm Ta2O5 (see Table 1 for cut-offs applied)
- Containing 144,530t of Li2O or 372,889t of lithium carbonate equivalent (LCE).
- 60% of MRE is classified as indicated.
- Mineralised system at Anna has been defined over 1.4km strike and remains open both along strike and at depth.
- Second spodumene-bearing pegmatite swarm discovered 5-10km NW of Anna with initial drilling returning up to 6m @ 1.5% Li2O from 54m.
- Similar geology to the Mt Marion and Bald Hill lithium deposits (71Mt and 26Mt respectively).
- Large, prospective 330km2 area in a lithium-rich province, close to good infrastructure.
- 100%-owned project