Liontown Resources is an ASX-listed, battery metals exploration and development company with substantial lithium discoveries at two projects and an advanced vanadium opportunity.
Figure 1: Liontown Project Locations
· Australian-based battery metals explorer and developer
· Three advanced battery metal projects - all wholly-owned
· High-grade ~1.4% Li2O lithium resource at Kathleen Valley Project, in the lithium-rich mining region of Western Australia
· Second lithium discovery (up to 58m @ 1.2% Li2O) at Buldania Project, Western Australia
· Large ~84Mt vanadium resource at Toolebuc Project, Queensland
· Experienced, proven board and management team
This website contains forward-looking statements which involve a number of risks and uncertainties. These forward looking statements are expressed in good faith and believed to have a reasonable basis. These statements reflect current expectations, intentions or strategies regarding the future and assumptions based on currently available information. Should one or more of the risks or uncertainties materialise, or should underlying assumptions prove incorrect, actual results may vary from the expectations, intentions and strategies described in this website. No obligation is assumed to update forward looking statements if these beliefs, opinions and estimates should change or to reflect other future developments.