Kathleen Valley Lithium Project, Western Australia
- A world-class lithium deposit with a Mineral Resource Estimate (MRE) of 156Mt @ 1.4% Li2O and 130ppm Ta2O5 (released May 2020).
- Recently updated Definitive Feasibility Study (DFS) returned exceptional economics, delivering a post-tax NPV8 of A$4.2Bn and IRR of 57%.
- Current resource base supports an initial ~23-year life of mine, with Liontown targeting further expansion.
- Significant lithium supply deficits forecast to emerge from 2024, expected to align with start of production at KV.
- The 100% owned Project is positioned to become one of very few projects advanced enough to meet demand, with full offtake optionality.
Buldania Lithium Project, Western Australia
- Buldania is strategically located in a lithium-rich mineral province.
- Anna pegmatite confirmed as significant new, West Australian lithium discovery with a Maiden Mineral Resource Estimate (MRE):
- 14.9Mt @ 0.97% Li2O and 44ppm Ta2O5
- Containing 144,530t of Li2O or 372,889t of lithium carbonate equivalent (LCE).
- >60% of MRE is classified as indicated.
- Mineralised system at Anna has been defined over 1.4km strike and remains open both along strike and at depth.
- Second spodumene-bearing pegmatite swarm discovered 5-10km NW of Anna with initial drilling returning up to 6m @ 1.5% Li2O from 54m.
- Similar geology to the Mt Marion and Bald Hill lithium deposits (71Mt and 26Mt respectively).